Filling RoomFILLING ROOM
Address of electronic mailroom: firstname.lastname@example.org
The electronic mailroom is intended for the receipt of all data reports sent to the Teplice Town Hall.
Submission of filings on data media:
Magistrát města Teplice (Teplice Town Hall), nám. Svobody 2, 415 95 Teplice, hlavní podatelna úřadu (main office mailroom)
Permitted data media:
- 1.44 MB diskette (3.5”) with FAT16 file system
- CG with ISO9660 file system
List of permitted data report formats (the submitter of the filing must preserve the file suffix):
- TXT, HTM, HTML, RTF, DOC, PDF, XLS,JPG, JPEG, TIF, GIF formats
Receipt of filings in other formats is limited by the technical capabilities of the mailroom.
Rules for confirming the delivery of data reports:
Senders will be notified that their data reports have been received as long as their e-mail address can be determined from the report. Confirmation reports include:
- the secure electronic signature of the authorized employee;
- the date and time the data report was delivered;
- the identifier of the data report (document) assigned by the electronic mailroom.
If no delivery confirmation is received, the delivery was not made.
Procedure in the event that a faulty report format is determined or the report is infected with a virus:
Data reports found to contain harmful code or faulty formats are not processed. If an address can be determined from these reports a message will be sent informing the sender of these circumstances.